Momo Hornet Asphalt White
HORNET represents the evolution of MOMODESIGN towards a new section of motorbike helmets, the full face; this is a "range revolution", pushed ahead to satisfy a new category of riders and support its use.
HORNET has been projected for the touring-road customer, it embraces MOMODESIGN peculiar stylistic elements: sportsmanship, elegance and technical materials.
It is an essential and versatile full-face helmet, thanks to the two versions presented, the one in monochromatic and the one with graphics
- Ventilation system:
- 1 chin air vent
- 2 frontal air vents
- 2 superior air vents with sliding mechanism
- 2 air extractors on the chin guard
- 2 extractors on the back spoiler
- Inner padding are all made in Sanitized Actifresh cloth. Removable and washable
- Micrometric retention system
- External anti-scratch visor mechanism has got rapid release and anterior blocking system to reduce risk of fortuitous opening and closing.
- Internal sun visor can be moved by external activation mechanism.
- Shell: completely produced in fibreglass and carbon fibre to offer the maximum level of safety and protection in a restrained weight. Developed in 2 shell & EPS sizes
- Manufactured in Italy, this helmet is legal for road use throughout Europe and meets the stringent ECE R22-05 safety standards only.
- XS (53/54cm)
- S (55cm)
- M (57cm)
- L (59cm)
- XL (61cm)
Not all sizes and designs will be available for immediate dispatch. Some helmets will be made to order but we always try to dispatch the helmet within 10 days of any order being placed.