SALE !! Avio Pro Carbon
SALE NOW ON !!!!
WAS £209.99 - NOW £164.99
MOMO’s Avio Carbon open face helmet has all the design features and attention to detail that you would expect from the Italian design house. The helmet’s design is aeronautically inspired and was the first MOMO Design helmet to be manufactured from a fibreglass composite monocoque material, which guarantees the very highest safety standards while being extremely light.
A metal screw on the side of the helmet, which features the MOMO logo, accents the Avio Carbon's aggressive styling. The helmets anti-scratch spherical visor is lined in leather and mounted on an aircraft-precision cut carbon fibre support and can absorb UV light up to 400 microns. The inner dark visor can be operated manually.
The Avio Carbon is available in a range of different colours.
- Shell: available in two sizes. Manufactured from MOMO’s unique fiberglass composite and varnished with special paints for increased weather resistance
- Inner shell: EPS inner shell for enhanced shock absorption
- Lining: inner padding material made from a high sweat absorption fabric and mesh fabric net. Fabric has been treated with a silver ion treatment for an effective anti-bacteria action. The inner liner and cheek pads are removable and washable
- Visor: sun visor is manually operated, with approved anti-scratch treatment and absorption of UV rays up to 400 micron
- Fastening: chinstrap with micrometer buckle
- Manufactured in Italy, this helmet is legal for road use throughout Europe and meets the stringent ECE R22-05 safety standards only