MOMO Fighter Graphene
The first graphene helmet ever made, result of the material quality, production process and reached performances. The Graphene due to the material’s particular properties, is able to distribute the force of an impact better than any other material. Graphene is also an excellent conductor of heat.
This additional property has enabled us to create a avant-garde helmet whose high impact resistance is maintained even under conditions of extreme ambient temperatures. Due to graphene’s capacity for dissipating heat, the helmet’s thermoregulatory outer shell allows the wearer to feel comfortable even during direct exposure to the sun.
STRENGTH - Graphene distributes the impact force of the collision better than any other material. This allowed us to produce a more durable helmet, improving the safety.
PERFORMANCES - The impact resistance is guaranteed even in extreme conditions of
COMFORT - Graphene due to its high thermal conductivity allows a reduction of the internal heat and improves thermal comfort.
- Graphene shell in two sizes
- Inner padding material removable and washable (except neck roll).
- Cheek pads in different thicknesses. High sweat absorption fabric and mesh fabric net.
- Fabric with silver ion treatment for an effective bacteria-static action.
- New inner padding with comfortable fit and wearability.
- Spherical visor with anti-scratch treatment and absorption of radiation up to 400 microns (UV absorber)
- Inner dark sun visor manually operated.
- Chinstrap with micrometer buck
Manufactured in Italy, this helmet is legal for road use throughout Europe and meets the stringent ECE R22-05 safety standards.
Not all sizes and designs will be available for immediate dispatch. Some helmets will be made to order but we always try to dispatch the helmet within 10 days of any order being placed.